The role of compressed air in the mechanical industry
The mechanical industry requires increasingly high quality compressed air; automation increasingly uses compressed air as energy, considered safe, clean and easy to convey to various users.
Compressed air is used in many applications in the mechanical sector:
- Operation of pneumatic cylinders and valves;
- Drive of motors and air tools;
- Sandblasting and micro-blasting;
- Industrial painting;
- Power generators for self-production of nitrogen;
- Laser cutting of metallic materials;
For each application CMC offers the best solution to obtain the best quality standard required by the process, optimizing energy consumption and minimizing maintenance costs.